Want a holiday that your dog will love as much as you do?
Come to Riverside House - a large self-catering cottage in the Peak District National Park that's perfect for dogs and people.
Our spacious accommodations has bags of room for up to 12 people and five dogs. It's great for group get-togethers, reunions and family celebrations when you all want to be together in the same place*. The location is pretty special, too. The cottage is set in the Derbyshire village of Litton Mill with stunning scenery, walks and cycle routes right on your doorstep.
(* sorry, we don't take stag or hen parties)
Forget expensive kennel fees - bring your dog on holiday with you!
Prices from £759 for a 4-night break
Check availability and prices
Look at what you get inside....
- four bedrooms, including one downstairs - ideal for older family members
- three bathrooms, including one ensuite and one downstairs
- large lounge
- dining room big enough to fit 12
- modern, fully equipped kitchen
- separate games room (with pool table, x-box, PS2, TV, air hockey, table football)
- underfloor heating in the kitchen and dining room
PLUS: free Wif-Fi, three TVs, DVD player, Sky Sports, BT Sports, Sky movies in HD, bed linen and towels, a limitless supply of logs for the lounge fire, enclosed garden, off-street parking - all absolutely FREE!
Your full line-up of accommodation is right here
Take a look what's outside...
- the River Wye is just outside the door
- you're near to the Monsal Trail for traffic free walking, cycling and horse riding
- local pubs within walking distance
- Bakewell is just a bike ride away
- stunning views over the Monsal Viaduct
- shops within short driving distance
PLUS: enjoy a day out at Chatsworth House, the spa town of Buxton and Alton Towers.
Your complete guide to the best of the local area is right here
A little bit extra...
We like to make your holiday as relaxing as possible, which is why we've teamed up with a local company to offer you on-site catering. They'll provide a buffet or three-course dinner complete with chef and waiting staff.
Talking of relaxation, you can also enjoy a spa treatment in the comfort of your cottage. Organic facials, soothing back massages and revitalising body scrubs are just some of the treatments you can try.
Got any questions? Just ask us...
We're a small family-run business who've been visiting the Peak District for over 30 years - so we know what it takes to make a holiday here special. We've packed our website with information to help you get the best out of your stay and there's more on our Visit Peaks website.
'We all had a lovely time - thank you! The accommodation is very comfortable and homely with plenty of room for two children and three dogs. Lovely walks, too. A really nice place for a family celebration. My father-in-law was quite overwhelmed by it all.'